Lois Griffin asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Does it feel like the Undertaker didn't really get a proper farewell?

There were so many matches where it really felt fitting that he could retire on.....

and surprisingly, he keeps going ----

and his actual last match for real was against AJ Styles which wasn't even in a ring, but in some boneyard ---- it wasn't even "wrestling" it was like Acting for Hollywood.  That's his last match???

lame.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I get what you are saying and I'd love to have seen him wrestle AJ in a hell of a match in the ring and him walk then. However I would have hate to have seen it with no crowd or see him in a bang average in ring match. I did enjoy the boneyard match, i thought it allowed him to cover his weaknesses and give us one last glimpse of the taker we used to watch. Also the story behind it for me was superb. He ended with the best match of the show and as a taker fan, that's what I'm happy about. Now WWE can move on and we can appreciate his HOF induction

I do agree with you and it is sad to see him leave but I do think his time is up. His last match should of been in a ring. And with someone other than AJ styles.