im trying really hard to make the most of this. how to convince someone i need same opportunity even if im not married or have baby?

best regards

the lonliness made me kind of emotional. but my knowledge is consistent and i have a lot to offer. like i can overlook the lonliness.

best regards.

thanks. A really serious question.

best regards,

im not complaining. just how to overcome that.

not complaining . please dont misunderstand.

im trying to move foreward. 

thanks again for ur nice answer. 

no no. not that.

not that. 

please not that.

i saying that certain guy said that we only help marriedwomen . I dont know what the heck

Favorite Answer

What opportunity is there for married people or people who have babies that  there is not for people who do not?

I seriously hear people complain that they couldn't take a certain  job opportunity because they couldn't arrange child care or it would involve moving to a different place than their spouse...but I LITERALLY cannot think of one single instance where a person couldn't get a job because they were unmarried or had not children.

I mean...being married is not even a requirement for MISSIONARIES any more.

So what are you  complain-whining about?

• ?

Not being married and not having children is a bonus and not a setback.

So when you apply for a job opportunity you say : I am available to work any hours you need me to BECAUSE I have no children and I am not married.

If you are trying to get 'free government cash benefits' that normally go out to people with children... You need to stop that RIGHT NOW.

You are a total whack job and I mean that in the nicest possible way.