?
? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Will the New York Jets be the third team in history to go 0-16?

• Kathy

That is very possible.

• ?

I hope so. They'll fit right in with the Rangers,Knicks and Giants.

Probably not but it's becoming more likely as the season progresses.

• ?

Their chances of doing that get better (worse?) by the week.

• Mike W

It's possible.  They're not scheduled to play any truly bad teams from here on.  They may have a chance of defeating the Browns, since they always seem to fall apart when it matters.  Other than that, they have a good chance of completing the perfect season in reverse.  

• ?

Its a possiblity but I believe the 2020 Jets can win 2 games with this week the San Diego Chargers are 2 - 7 is a chance and the last game in New England Patriots are 4 - 5 so far and mediocre this season .

I do think Jacksonville Jaguars can go 2 -14 at least to get the 2nd seed in the NFL draft while the New Jersey Jets are getting that 1st seed  draft pick but that team is a disaster in team coaching / owning / team chemistry but things can change .

They play the Chargers this week. The Chargers are as good at losing as the Jets. If they lose this week then yeah they will probably go 0-16, but man I have a hard time saying the Chargers will win.