Is this sentence correct ?

Their visit supercharged the atmosphere,  and helped me relieve my depression. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It is grammatically correct, but it is a little dramatic, and probably not something that would be commonly said. You could try:

Their visit really livened things up and helped relieve my depression.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, the sentence is correct.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

USA today              

• 2 months ago

I might say, "The atmosphere was supercharged by their visit, which helped relieve my depression."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, it seems fine as is, although the comma is not essential.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Leave out the comma.  Their visit did two things:  1) supercharged the atmosphere and 2) helped TO relieve your depression

• 2 months ago

This sentence is half correct, so:

The word I have shipped was not appropriate or appropriate because it would be this word, for example: