Troy
Lv 6
Troy asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Why do I need a mask at a restaurant, I went and there was only 5 people including me and my guest? 20ft between guest, 6ft between waiter?

Update:

Buffet: with plexiglass and waiter brought drinks while we were at the buffet counter. I actually just made a plate for the hibachi grill.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • The fact that more than 170,000 Americans a Day are catching Covid-19 should answer your question. If you don't want to wear a mask, then you should stay home and not spread Covid-19 in your community. Someone doesn't pay attention to any of the science that has been discussed by CDC, FDA, NIH and HHS this year.

• 2 months ago

Restaurant a/c's recirculate air and airborne viruses recirculate throughout restaurants.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

How in the F do you not come close to the waiter or the glasses touched and food, or bill you pay, and explain the closed atmosphere. Covid is a liberal hoax.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To stop you spreading germs onto surfaces and into air. And you don't wear a mask when your sitting tho. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hector
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

YOU must wear it because nobody wants to see your stupid trump supporting face

• 2 months ago

So TBE waiter stayed six feet away to serve you?  Good grief man its not complicated. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because thats what some of the best scientists on the planet have advised to keep everyone safe from Covid. Why do people have such a problem with wearing masks?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I just found this out:  apparently restaurants are some of the WORST places to be, because COVID-19 can stay in the air for an hour.  I had to go physically into work (I've been teleworking), because I had a big project due and it was too loud in my house (there is construction) and I was forced to eat at Denny's for lunch.  But if you can, just order in and skip going to the restaurant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.