Troy
Troy asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Why do I need a mask at a restaurant, I went and there was only 5 people including me and my guest? 20ft between guest, 6ft between waiter?

Buffet: with plexiglass and waiter brought drinks while we were at the buffet counter. I actually just made a plate for the hibachi grill.

• The fact that more than 170,000 Americans a Day are catching Covid-19 should answer your question. If you don't want to wear a mask, then you should stay home and not spread Covid-19 in your community. Someone doesn't pay attention to any of the science that has been discussed by CDC, FDA, NIH and HHS this year.

Restaurant a/c's recirculate air and airborne viruses recirculate throughout restaurants.

How in the F do you not come close to the waiter or the glasses touched and food, or bill you pay, and explain the closed atmosphere. Covid is a liberal hoax.

• ?

To stop you spreading germs onto surfaces and into air. And you don't wear a mask when your sitting tho. 

• Hector

YOU must wear it because nobody wants to see your stupid trump supporting face

So TBE waiter stayed six feet away to serve you?  Good grief man its not complicated. 

• ?

Because thats what some of the best scientists on the planet have advised to keep everyone safe from Covid. Why do people have such a problem with wearing masks?

• Mark

I just found this out:  apparently restaurants are some of the WORST places to be, because COVID-19 can stay in the air for an hour.  I had to go physically into work (I've been teleworking), because I had a big project due and it was too loud in my house (there is construction) and I was forced to eat at Denny's for lunch.  But if you can, just order in and skip going to the restaurant.