Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 2 months ago

Can I enter NYC from UK?

Hey, can I currently enter NYC during COVID, I plan to self isolate for 2 weeks. The trip is for visiting friends. I’m coming from the uk, London. Thanks 

I forgot to add, I will be travelling after December 2nd. Once UK lockdown is lifted.

• MS

We don't know what the situation will be when the UK travel lockdown is lifted.  You may or may not be granted entry for such a trip.  I wouldn't purchase any tickets until you know for sure.

Not until the virus restrictions are lifted.

im writing this slowly so hopefully you absorb it ..NO!! you are banned from travel ...waste some more time and try it 

Currently - no. Tourism isn't permitted.

The UK is in lockdown; this means you can't leave other than for essential purposes. Visiting friends is NOT deemed essential.

No you can't.  This is the latest from UK Gov website:

From 5 November to 2 December 2020, travelling away from home, including internationally, is restricted from England except in limited circumstances such as for work or for education.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/usa