Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My father may be terminally ill?

My father is defecating through a hairpipe and 10 naked persons are idling by the windows watching him do it.

Favorite Answer

i would kick those people watching him out

Judging from this, as well as your previous postings, you are mentally ill and need to be in treatment, with probable medication as an adjunct.  Go find a therapist, please.

And you are quite probably mentally ill. And your question is...?

While it lacks a clear narrative, that is a decent start for the makings of a scene for a fourth installment in The Human Centipede franchise. But did you have a question? If you did, I don't see it. I see a question mark, but the sentence it follows in know way can be interpreted as a question as it employs the subjunctive, "may," in a manner that makes it impossible to take the sentence as a question because as question it lacks any clear assertion, not unless I first clearly asserted the possibility that your father is terminally ill and you were either echoing or paraphrasing my clear assertion back to me to verify you understood my clear assertion, in which case it is borrowing on my clear assertion to substantiate itself as a question.