am i wrong to be mad?

i found out yesterday that my mother was talking about me behind my back and was trying to make me look bad to my relative, and called me a b*tch. I confronted her about it and she acted like it was no big deal, and won't even apologize. 

also, she has done this to me numerous other times too. she tries to make me look bad to others and make herself look ''good''.

I'm 19, not a minor

• T J
    Favorite Answer

Do not apologize, you did nothing wrong. You have some piece of work mother. When you can get away from her, move out, and have nothing more to do with her. Do not tell her where you live and block her phone number. You do not need a mother like that in your life.

Its strongly suggested that you have significant problems in your family relationships, at least with your mother. I would recommend family counseling, therefore, and about all you can do, as the minor  you clearly are, is ask your parents to arrange it. This is now your 2,864th reply, Savannah. 

• Sandy

sounds like your mother is the b*tch.