James
Lv 4

Why did a strange man ride his bike into my driveway?

I was cleaning the garage when I heard a bicycle chain squeaking and looked up and a man had come all the way down my long driveway to in front of my garage where I was cleaning and turned around to bike away I saw his face and didn't recognize him or the bike. He was wearing a yellow hat and backpack. He avoided eye contact with me and lazily rode off back down my driveway and into the culdesac and then up the street and away. I thought he might have been someone from a roofing company inspecting houses for storm damage from the recent hurricane but he avoided looking at me and im pretty sure he left in a hurry when he saw me in the garage throwing trash into a bag. Wtf. What do you think is it time to install some cameras and load up the shotgun?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Prolly went to the wrong house by mistake.

• 3 weeks ago

He spotted a cop car  wanted safety off the street from it. I do that in America. Cops do use there vehicles to murder for sport.  He seen your garage door open & wanted to make a fast grab. He seen you at a distance & wanted to flirt. But on getting close wished to flee, 

• 4 weeks ago

maybe he thought it was someone elses house and once he realized his mistake left

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It sounds like a burglary.  Stuff in your garage.  Tools, etc go into the backpack, easy to sell for a few bucks to buy drugs.  Be careful about having the best lawn on the block.  It is an indicator that you have something worth stealing.  It's a little hard to accept that crooks are so brazen and target you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

He was just riding his bike lul

• 4 weeks ago

Do you leave the recycle items in your driveway? He might have been looking for money by stealing your recycle bottles and cans.

• 4 weeks ago

If it was me I would have shot him a tranquilizer dart and interrogated him for hours until he gave me the answers I wanted. He's definitely going to rape you if you don't something soon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.