James

Why did a strange man ride his bike into my driveway?

I was cleaning the garage when I heard a bicycle chain squeaking and looked up and a man had come all the way down my long driveway to in front of my garage where I was cleaning and turned around to bike away I saw his face and didn't recognize him or the bike. He was wearing a yellow hat and backpack. He avoided eye contact with me and lazily rode off back down my driveway and into the culdesac and then up the street and away. I thought he might have been someone from a roofing company inspecting houses for storm damage from the recent hurricane but he avoided looking at me and im pretty sure he left in a hurry when he saw me in the garage throwing trash into a bag. Wtf. What do you think is it time to install some cameras and load up the shotgun?

Favorite Answer

Prolly went to the wrong house by mistake.

He spotted a cop car  wanted safety off the street from it. I do that in America. Cops do use there vehicles to murder for sport.  He seen your garage door open & wanted to make a fast grab. He seen you at a distance & wanted to flirt. But on getting close wished to flee, 

maybe he thought it was someone elses house and once he realized his mistake left

• Edwena

It sounds like a burglary.  Stuff in your garage.  Tools, etc go into the backpack, easy to sell for a few bucks to buy drugs.  Be careful about having the best lawn on the block.  It is an indicator that you have something worth stealing.  It's a little hard to accept that crooks are so brazen and target you.

He was just riding his bike lul

Do you leave the recycle items in your driveway? He might have been looking for money by stealing your recycle bottles and cans.

If it was me I would have shot him a tranquilizer dart and interrogated him for hours until he gave me the answers I wanted. He's definitely going to rape you if you don't something soon.