Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Why do I see the date my sister died, almost every time I look at a clock?

My sister passed on 4-26. Whenever I look at the time it almost always reads 4:26. I don’t believe it’s a coincidence because it’s been happening for years. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It's because both your spiritual connection is too strong. 

• 3 weeks ago

Believe it or not, this is your sister's doing. I know it sounds crazy, but the explanation is simple...she is letting you know she is still with you.

Embrace it!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Maybe it’s all in your mind and not in actuality and something deeper is happening in your mind.

• 3 weeks ago

sorry about you loss for your sister. i know what it like to loss someone. well i guses i could spend more time with them back it  more ask about how his wife this if i knew how she feel about me 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Sometimes its their way of letting you know they are still there watching over you.  My daughter passed away when she was 3 years old.  It has been 3 years since and I still get the most incredible signs.  

• Carmen
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

My condolences not sure why that is happening but soon all those in God memory will be awaken to Paradise conditions where pain suffers sickness and Death will not be. (John 5:28,29). 

• 4 weeks ago

this probably doesn't happen as much as you think. but maybe you've just conditioned yourself to always be aware of when it is 4:26 since it's so significant to you

• 4 weeks ago

maybe cause you miss her, i just lost my sister recently too

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe cause you miss your sister,i miss mine too , she died about a month ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.