Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

why have I seen many video clips of nurses dancing together at hospitals during Covid19 pandemic? what is the idea being encouraged & why?

anyone else seeing this? I watch a lot of European news  and see nurses dancing together in hospitals in UK and France and Germany and Belgium etc, why? what started this and why?

how this got started? what think of it and why? do they do this in the USA too?

Favorite Answer

It's a way of coping with the stress and celebrating patients surviving and coming off ventilators as they fight against COVID-19.

• Aaron

some people may alter the title ,some people may use the video of nurse from other hospital and say this video is filmed at the hospital admitting Covid 19 patients ,

I haven't seen much of that and I have had to spend time in hospital during the pandemic. A couple of videos doesn't mean much, but if it offers a message of hope, then fair play.  Dancing nurses did seem to feature in the opening ceremony of the London Olympic Games as I recall.

• Tavy

In the UK it is to keep spirits up especially when one of their patients have recovered.

The covid affair is mostly hysterical nonsense

• Elaine

It is a form of cheering when the patient recovers and is able to leave the hospital ICU. 

To encourage the recovered ones, and exercise. 

• Taylor

Cause the hospitals are empty mostly or no where near as full as they say, they’ve been lying to us

Morale.

Think of the overtime, and Covid bonus they are getting.