Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 4 weeks ago

When would coronavirus go away ?

It seems to be getting worse 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Simple answer- It won't

More complex answer- There is no cure for it, nobody is even trying to find a cure, that right there should tell you something! What many experts do think will happen, is that when (not if) a vaccine is found, that this will turn into something similiar to influenza, where it comes and goes, tending to peak in the winter months and dissapear once warm weather comes around.

My prediction? I think there will be a massive surge in cases this winter, I think governments will continue to over-react to it and impose more lockdowns. I predict once spring comes along, cases will fizzle down, and by July 2021 there will be a vaccine that is successfuly implemented.

• 4 weeks ago

There is no corona virus for people like Dr.VeeraBabu. He healed over 5000+ cases with no single death. Corona virus is bowing down to sidha & ayurvedha treatment. Lot of evidences are submitted so far by many doctors.

ANSWER: The moment you/people upgrade yourselves through Sidha/Ayurvedha, corona virus will stop disturbing humans.

• 4 weeks ago

It may not go away.  But treatment is getting better and better.  Plus, a vaccine will bring it under control.

Covid is a form of SARS; previous forms of human SARS have died out on their own.  Covid doesn't look like it will do that, but you never know.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not going away.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes...seems...

Buckle up for the next few weeks. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Maybe 2022,.. IF we're very lucky, get Biden in office and people stop acting like ignorant morons.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's not getting worse. Idiot fearmongers are driving the hysteria.

• donnie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It’s probably already gone but mostly non doctor politicians and bureaucrats want to keep this going for power and control. 

• 4 weeks ago

Novmber well we will have a vaccine by then

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.