Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

cant live my life due to covid?

I am in online school, my parents wont let me go fishing [literally 0 risk] , hangout with any friends, go to church, go back to real life school, go to play football/basketball, like I literally am expected to sit on my *** and do my schoolwork 15 assignments+ daily and then have nothing to do, is this even allowed

8 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

They are being over protective of you...there has to be a way to get them to let you do some things, fishing, should not be a problem, promise them you will not be near anyone, and you will wear a mask.  Tell them that you are in need of being outside, you are getting stir crazy. We are human, we are social animals. Its a normal need to be around other people. Just approach them casually, try not to make it a big deal. Tell them you understand about the other places, but fishing has zero contact with anyone.  Ask your Dad to go with you if he is not sure how safe you will be, plus you get some dad time...that may be a good selling point. Hope this helps you.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i dont think  anyone can, pray its over soon

• 4 weeks ago

That's life. Deal.

• d j
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Just think about how many students are in the same or worse situation. It is going to end someday. Just wait patiently. I do believe you should be allowed some outdoor activity by your parents.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

i think they should give you more freedom than that

• 4 weeks ago

So sue them for trying to keep you alive. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

'Protective', is not limiting my life to staring at pixels and school-work.

• 4 weeks ago

You are lucky to have protective parents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.