Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

I cannot handle my extremely emotionally volatile girlfriend?

I come home from work and the second I open the door, she starts talking a thousand miles per hour about all of her problems, and breaks down crying saying she hates her life and starts yelling and screaming at me and all I wanna do is just sit down and relax for 15 minutes on the couch after work. I don't know what to do. I can sit there and not say a word for 1 hour and she will still be talking a hundred miles a minute. I never have ANY silence. And half the time, she's just complaining to me.

MOVE OUT and get a new one.. 

'

Just tell her.. ITS OVER MOVE ON do not get Trapped and GET OUT BEFORE ITS to late and she says you got a kid... 

'

MOVE... 

'

RUN AND RUN AWAY FAST.

• L

Kick her out or pack your stuff and leave.

Leave her, now.

Women only have one purpose in our lives, this is not it.

hubby says i talk to much, he exaggerates  so maybe you do too lol.

but seriously you will need some house rules ...if  she is bad as you say, 

ask her to let you unwind  first and have ya dinner shower etc   ..maybe both go for a nice walk after dinner and she can  yack then..

maybe she feels neglected by you  why she rants and raves on....

You didn't mention how long you've known each other but that being neither here nor there.

There's a reason that the primary rule of Hoyle about normality & stability, not to mention desirability & acceptability & tolerability make going Bat-s#it & keeping a perpetual Drama Saga going on is the end-all do-all of all Deal-breakers.

Typically that particular rule of Hoyle runs to it's conclusion  the first time a BF looses his temper & raises his hand,,sometimes even at inanimate objects or just blows a snarling blazingly-blasphemous  metaphor punctuated with obscene four-letter predication out hisass as a limit-test to determine how much more bat-s#it drama will ultimately be forthcoming, & once it's accepted it no-less typically becomes part of the relationship as it collectively & quite progressively continues.

She's a narsasistic personality man, & there's no cure for it or even anything called work'n it out, it just gets worse, & by the time you walk or run if it comes to that you're gonna be predictably all PTSDed-out so badly that you'll actually not be much different from 'Her' personality-wise.  

• garry

typical of a female , never understands them , go a good idea, get a gay , he might be better ..

Not legally married? Pack your bags and leave. No human (male or female) deserves to be treated like that, especially after a long work day.

Hopefully you ain't on the rental lease?

Leave NOW!!!!

maybe you shouldnt be with her then