Do you think my mom lied to me?

My mom just talked to me about the SAT test that the school didn't order me a test for me and I have wait weeks for it. Every seniors went there except me. I don't know if my mom lying to me or not. I really care about my scholarships and graduation for this future. It feels like I purposely missed it. I'm getting really suspicious and worried about this. Do you think my mom lied to me? After high school I really wanted to go to college so badly.

• T J

Contact the school, or whoever is in charge of it and ask them.

• Audrey

Sounds like she's trying to keep you at home. I'd call or go to the principal and talk to him about it. Something smells fishy.

The problem here, Felicity, is that you seem to have the English comprehension of a 6th grader. Is English your second language?

This is a topic best addressed with your high school advisor. Or colleges you wish to attend. Can't be about Mommy anymore!