Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

What could be causing him to act this way out of no where?

I’ve known and liked this guy for almost 4 years. This year we found each other and connected and started casually dating. We finally met up and got intimate. He would text me all the time, but he never finishes conversations. But now he is starting to go cold. He told he misses me but he is going thru something and shut down. I’m starting to get this feeling he is dating somebody else because he’s been acting really sketchy lately. What could be the issue?

He got bored............

You just told us what the issue COULD be, so I'm not sure why you imagine that we would be able to guess better than you can.

Perhaps he's still "casually dating" you (intimacy doesn't always change that) and isn't expecting your relationship to mean you are a daily part of each other's lives? 

• Alan H

He wanted sex

You provided it

He gently moves on to the next provider

• Barry

He got his way with you now he's moving on to the next easy lay. Choose more carefully next time.