Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

My problem is more than rare. How do I date? Please read?

So at 38 I was diagnosed with cancer. Before chemo I froze some embryos using donor sperm. I am now past cancer and doing well. However at 45 I want to date again and hopefully marry. I do plan on transferring those embryos though to have my baby. Is it possible to find a man who accepts my unique issue? Stick by me while I am having some donor's baby? Should I just go for divorced dads or even single men with no kids? Please I am not a troll. I am in a very unique situation and so tired of being alone. Cancer wasted the best years of my life. 

• T J

There are men out there that do understand things like this. Id have no problem with your situation. Its still part of you.

The type of man you're looking for is out there, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking it's going to be easy finding him/them. It's going to take work and perseverance and a positive attitude, but given what you've already been through I'll bet you you're more capable of dealing with difficulty than 99% of the rest of the population. You're a survivor, now get out there and find what you're looking for! I wish you the best!