Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are Trumptards bragging about an endorsement from senile old Jack Nicklaus when they dismissed all celebrity endorsements for Biden?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • JJ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

All the conservatives are like, "Who's Ludacris?"

• 4 weeks ago

Your question is very disrespectful and deserves no answer  :)

• 4 weeks ago

Do the celebrities have some inside edge on wisdom? I can't understand why anyone would listen to endorsements from people with whom they have zero in common. I pay no attention to any of them, regardless of the endorsement. I watch what people accomplish, not what they say they will accomplish. 

• 4 weeks ago

Because they're not interested in bragging about senile old Joe Biden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trump has other has-beens and never-wases like Scott Baio and that other draft-Dodger Ted Nugent. There's really nothing to be bragging about.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yeah!  what Mr. Anonymous said.  I challenge any celebrity such as Wayne Newton or Chachi from Joanie Loves Chachi or maybe Angelina Jollie's dad, to a fist fight with Biden supporter The Rock.  May the best man win.

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would never have known unless I'd seen a Dum. comment on it.

• ennui
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To be fair, he's probably one of the better ones -- even if he is old and senile. Otherwise, Trump has Scott Baio and Kirstie Alley. lol.

• 1 month ago

Man, he must really want to play Trump's newly-improved Turnberry before he croaks.

• Just another old golfer who likes to play with his putter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.