Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

How long ago did you live with your parents and could you live with them again?

• dman63

I haven’t lived with my parents since the mid-‘80’s when I went back to school in another city.  I liked living on my own and doing my own thing, so I would not have moved back home after college.  I’m married and I have my own life. That said, it’s a moot point since both of them have passed away in the last 10 years.

Why do you want to know?

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17.

I am now in my 50s and for the past five years I have lived only 1.5 miles from them which has been really nice.

I will never move in with them again.   But my dad is terminally ill and after he passes, I'm not sure what the game plan will be.    My spouse and I would like to move about 40 miles away but I'm not going to leave my 85 year old mom in her house alone with me quite so far away.   Either we wait to move or my mom comes with us (or she moves into assisted living which I don't think she is ready for yet). 

no i could not. i am desperatly in need of a guy to live with as roomates. I never lie about anything, and world knows my failure, but dont know all things. I need change my address, then only i can live simple life and BElieve me i would put 120 percet. its so bad i despise taking lyft just knowing i have to take the trip back to 790 . so not at all. I allready gave many years. lot has happened to make me who i am and its unfair to say because parents have money means that everything else should be overlooked. i need to repair things a lot of things, then i can come back to visit.

ps. i get distraught, not annoyed like u are thinking. I am not like good or bad character.. Im just me. because annoyed person doesnt tolerate. annoyed person still has friends and moves around freely with no worry. So im not that, just clarifying.\

also i would Leave and cut contact completly until some time. be protected by the guy. Im not innocent , but humble. but i need him to balance out, and mostly the purpose part. Because now so late its hard . once again im not the annoyed persona that the trolls lie or assume. annoyed persona does things A lot differently.so please understand the base ego problems. 

so No I would not return Until Im settled.( not marriage wise) meaning room,taking bus to work, train . etc. having competly new address and changing ALL the forms. Now i dont want any form that associates me with that. or have to ever write in a form my old address. SO NO I WOULD NEVER RETURN.

it is a huge burden off my chest and heart to remove my house from my life. and parents and eXTEnded family too!! This guy is my family and friend Even if we not married necessarily.