Type asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Why is he back talking to her?

My baby's father is once again back communicating with his 1st baby's mother ABOUT the BABY and STILL including her taken pictures with him and THEIR son. I don't get it! He says he only want to be bothered with THEIR CHILD, BUT he's including HER in everything! 😤I'm so mad I don't know what to do. Then she'll say thing's like, "Why are u MAD when you chose him knowing he had a new born" trying to make me feel bad or something. She said she doesn't like him anymore and THAT she'll help us if we NEED help with our Kids. Which i DON'T need HER help! I'm just trying to figure OUT why is he still talking to her? 😡

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You should fight him and her on Pay Per View.

• 4 weeks ago

If you're trying to figure out why your baby's father is doing something, the ONLY way to find out is to ASK HIM.

• 4 weeks ago

They share a child and he's not a complete imbecile. You'll likely be thankful for that as soon as you stop being jealous. He has a responsibility that he's working at living up to! That's actually a good sign. It will likely reward you later as well. Children are greatly rewarded by have two parents who are able to work together and co-parent. That's just true regardless of how you feel about it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

you need to ask him this question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You still need mental health support. You have issues with bad trolling and stupidity. 

• 4 weeks ago

So you're mad that an ex of your gf is wanting to be a dad to their baby?

• 4 weeks ago

She's right though isn't she. Why did you have a baby with someone like that. You're getting what you deserve. But I still think you're a troll.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you really think about it...she ain't wrong. You signed up for this. 

• 4 weeks ago

Are you still posting this crap? I sincerely hope you are a troll, because if you're real, it's scarey...... subnormal cretins breeding??? Terrifying.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I suspect you have no idea how foolish you sound.  One man, two women, the women hate each other, the man is some sort of Prince Charming in the modern world.  Ridiculous!

The only person who knows why he's talking to the mother of his child is him. Ask HIM.  He hasn't confided in me.  Maybe he can't have sex with the mother of his child without talk to her.  That's one explanation.

Do you have ANY idea how foolish you sound?  "My boyfriend ex girlfriend keep posting online, "He's weak for letting a man talk about her son" and I'm weak for taken him back after knowing HE slept with her while I was pregnant BOTH this pregnancy and the last pregnancy."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.