Taylor
Lv 4
Taylor asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do some republicans think democrats wont help poor people if elected?

when they're the reason the cares act specifically benefited poor people, if it was up to republicans it would of just been a corporate bailout like 2008

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They don't seem willing to do so. Pelosi district is full of homeless poor people and Democrats "help" was to give them needles to do drugs with. The only reason there hasn't been another stimulus package is directly due to the Democrats denying citizens relief until they can get billions for their cities and states they allowed rioters to damage. Democrats are for themselves and it's never been so clear as it has been these last 4 years. Remember the first stimulus wouldn't have happened if Republicans didn't kowtow to Pelosi so she could give millions to the Kennedy center. 

• 4 weeks ago

Democrats are suppose to be for the poor people. Now when are they going to start helping the poor? They will give to the illegals, but if a poor American, forget about help. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because they haven't actually helped them, for decades.  It's obvious if you look.

Look at Democrat run cities, the ones run by Democrats exclusively for decades.  Look how the poor and homeless are doing.  And then get back to me. 

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not a republican, but I've seen the kind of help the Democrats provide.

The democrats had Los Angeles for 20 years. This is the help they provide.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We've all now seen how Biden operates thanks to the laptop.  While Americans are losing jobs and suffering, Biden is selling out the USA to enrich himself and his sleazy family.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.