Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why should I have to wear a mask?

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO WEAR A DAMN MASK?

beacause the Media and the democrats have blown this out of proportion.

So the rest of us don't get your vile diseases.

Because..."Simon says..wear a mask.", thats why.

Because you do not want to be a potential harm to others and you are not a self centered self absorbed person who has no respect for others.

Awe boo hoo, there are people dying stop being selfish

I think indoors they make sense but I wear them around my neck when im outside, I do this because there are psychos who think they can police people without having an actual job lol. I walk around a lot for exercise and don't want to hurt myself. I'm in NYC and once away from my immediate area not many people are around and if I walk past someone they stay away from me. Nothing to worry about. I also get tested regularly for covid. Its all fine.

Because the supreme leader Gavin newsom told you too, and he also told me to tell you to worship him and give him all of your income and be homeless, so we will do that as well.

Pandemic considerations ask you to wear a mask.  You don't have to wear a mask if you stay home so there's your choice.  If you go out without one you run the risk of catching spreading Covid19, so if you have any consideration for others wear one.  I hate wearing masks as much as the next person, but I will continue to wear them when I go out.  

• fcas80

Certainly you don't have the cornoavirus, so you are not going to infect me.

How do you know I don't have it, and I might infect you?

• Rick

just stay home and do what you want ......................