Do you think lawyers can really help you ????

Do lawyers really help you my husband and my two year old daughter stuck in Saudi . My husband is Saudi citizen he’s dealing with legal issues. The Saudi embassy in Saudi ban him from traveling. He hired attorney who is from USA the layer said to me he will help my husband reunited with me . But the lawyer request information to the Saudi embassy . But it’s been two weeks they did not respond to he’s questions. So the lawyer said he request to the right people . Do you think lawyers help 

• Tavy

If the Embassy refuse to reply there is nothing he can do.

Unless this lawyer is also licensed to practice in Saudi Arabia, he isnt going to be of any use for you

I'm sure there's a reason you ask this over and over.  Maybe you can't understand the answers.  Allow me to use shorter words.

YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY IN SAUDI ARABIA, NOT AN ATTORNEY IN THE U.S.A.

• blank

The "right" lawyer can help, yes.   Is this attorney you have well versed in Saudi law?  IF not, then you need one that is.

It is unlikely that a US lawyer can give you much help in dealing with the Saudi government.