Are The Chinese Communists going to Hell when they die?

Will God take The Chinese Communists Straight to The Gates of Hell for what they have done with This Year’s COVID-19 pandemic this year in 2020 instead of to Heaven to see Jesus Christ when they die?

Since hell is a silly, childish fairy tale, no....

Fundies hope so.

Interesting.

There was a cover up by the Chinese government (at the very least) but you must remember, not all Chinese are THE GOVERNMENT.

The people there were fearful and suffered just like the rest of the World.

As far as the "they aren't Communists!" answer..they say that about all the failed experiments in Marxism that have plagued the Globe, NK and the former USSR included.

Maybe people who feel that way should have "educated" themselves with Orwell instead of Marx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxfedMNOIS4

Youtube thumbnail

• rick

There are NO Chinese communists. There never were. The government was formed by a dictator and is now a capitalist regime, run by a few oligarchs.

If I were you, I'd be far more concerned about myself going to hell than the Chinese. Bearing false witness, hating my neighbor, inciting others to hate my neighbor-- these being the things filling up the pages of my Book of Life rather than their opposites I would find deeply troubling and fearsome come the Final Judgment if I were you. I really don't think Jesus is going to except "but Chinese Communists" as your excuse.

yes unless they get saved before Judgment.

• Misty

No, there is no such place.