david
david asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

So what is rump's rationale for not releasing his taxes? Even if he's being audited, it's not like the numbers will change. ?

Alvin Chomes, Mathew - If the issue is privacy, why did he not simply say I'll never do so? 

? - Your deflection speciously assumes that the Bidens have never been audited. It completely fails to address rump's rational for failing to release his returns. 

obviously, because he has a lot to hide. 

Seems to me every time this question is asked it is liberals that are begging the IRS to audit the Bidens. I KNOW there is more to SEE in that audit than the audits Trump constantly and consistently has to go through. We know they have showed their taxes but a full blast AUDIT? You don't here anything of that. What do you say silly liberal, let's have the IRS do a complete and thorough audit of Joe and Hunter Biden. Better yet, a INDEPENDENT 3rd party full blast financial audit of Joe and Hunter Biden. How do you like those cards? I bet Trump would agree to this.

The rationale here is that every single person in the United States of America is entitled by the United States Constitution to privacy when it comes to taxes and financial matters if Trump caves into this he's caving in for every single American person in the United States of America he's giving up you're right to privacy if Trump gives in then any person in the United States can demand to see your private matters and you'll have to do it!

It's nobody's business.  LOL

Update:  He said after the audit.  The audit is not completed.  LOL