Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Please help, my sister says she wants to kill my dad! What do I do?

I know sometimes people get angry and say stuff like that. But she literally has threatened to kill him in a serious tone . I asked her multiple times to tell me if she was just angry and didn’t mean it and she didn’t respond. I told her this is not like you. Please stop. And she said what’s the use of being a good person and that she doesn’t mind going to jail. That she already feels like she’s in jail and that I should be scared of her. I asked her how she would do this and she said by poisoning him. But once I started freaking out and trying to tell my other family members she got angry at me, said I was too guilible and people say things like that all the time. Btw just a little backstory, our dad is neglectful and emotionally abusive and has hurt us a lot so I understand why she’s angry but that’s not excuse to ever kill ANYONE. I’m really concerned. What the heck should I do? 

maybe you should tell the police about it

• Ann

Warn your dad that he needs to change his behaviors or something really bad may happen to him, and then say nothing more about the matter.  It will be between the two of them.

Nothing.  Making other peoples problems yours.  In any case ....." Soup is never eaten as hot as it is served".

Peace.

It is one way to bring the attention of the abuse some times you have to fight fire with fire than ignore the problem.