Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Dems, are you going to *clap back* at Jack Nicklaus for endorsing Trump?

Go ahead. Get it off your chest. Be as nasty as you know you are. Don't hold back.

Come on, Chewy. Don't start being nice now.

Favorite Answer

Of course not, the thing about living in this country is that everyone is allowed to have any opinion that they want, no matter how much I disagree with it.

i always found it incredible how liberals wish death to the people who have different opinion then theirs.

and they think trump is the sick one...

I don't even understand the question, but  it doesn't matter, the voters will decide, and Biden is going to win.

• jj

What compelled Jack to publicly proclaim his political views?

I didn't even know who that was. I'm a Liberal. But why would I care who this person votes for? I googled him. I really have no connection to golfers. Am I suppose to care? I don't get what the big deal is.

Yes, I am proud of him for endorsing Trump! Democrats for Trump is what my bumper sticker says.

I'd clap for him.

I can assure you that most democrats couldn't care less who Jack Nicklaus supports!

Duh - maybe he's just another greedy non-taxpayer in the top 1%.

You bet!  If I ever decide to take up golf, I'll make sure not to use any of his golf courses!