Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

What do you think about the murder of the French teacher? Do you think there's a limit to freedom of speech or not? ?

I'm referring to Samuel Paty, the 47-year-old French teacher beheaded for showing insulting pictures about Islam. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yes I think beheading someone goes too far in expression of free speech.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Remember that those savages chose to move to France and they want to impose their primitive religious violence on civilised countries. 

When the teacher showed the pictures, the fathers of the children got together and issued a fatwa, a death sentence on the teacher. One man carried it out. 

The teacher had every right to show a picture. Nobody has a right to kill another. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is no limit to freedom of speech, nor should there be. The ultra-sensitive people of the world are not going to force the rest of us to be thin skinned like them.

• 4 weeks ago

i think that the Islamist who did it should be put to death -- by hanging, in public.  After which his ashes should be dumped in a refuse pit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Radical Islam does not believe in freedom of speech. 

• 4 weeks ago

Limited freedom is an oxymoron

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

'Fraid events in Nice have made this beheading old news (as compared to the latest beheading). 

• 4 weeks ago

The Muslim was wrong (!) Freedom of speech is a big component of a free society.

• 4 weeks ago

If there is a limit, that was not beyond it.  He was TEACHING.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.