Any sweet pasta sauce brands out there? ?

I have a pasta sauce that my mom turned me onto called scimecas but I can't find it hardly ever and I get so disappointed. It tastes to me like the tomato sauce in any case of Chef Boyardee and I absolutely love Chef Boyardee so much I've heard a lot of people say that it's nasty how much I like it and that I'm a weirdo for liking it but it's mostly for kids that adults usually have a more refined palate and don't like that stuff but to me I don't find a problem with it. though I happen to like potted meat hotdogs spam and Vienna sausages. I love fake meat so that's probably why I like Chef Boyardee LOL but I can't have the wheat so I make my own stuff but does anybody know of any similar tasting pasta sauce? if you've never had this brand think of it as the flavor of Chef Boyardee sauce . Can anybody think of a brand of spaghetti sauce that tastes like that? I may or may not have that here in my area but I can at least research my store does have some very fancy expensive brands of pasta sauce so I might be able to find one that you suggest I just don't know anything besides the usual hunts, Classico, Prego  or ragu. there's a few others that are pretty typical that I haven't tried but then there's the outrageously expensive like emeralds a coffee or things of that nature that are quite a few dollars more than I want to spend but if anybody knows of a Chef Boyardee flavor comparison for pasta sauce I will check it out. Thanks. 

Talking about the Chef Boyardee that I grew up with in the 90s there is also an actual pasta sauce that's called Chef Boyardee or something like that but it has nothing to do with that but I'm talking about the can of SpaghettiOs and ravioli in a can. I loved it when I was a kid in the 90s. 

yes definetly rinaldi's sweet and tasty pasta sauce is really nice and sweet.

tc

• kswck2

Do you speak of the Current Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee or the throwback recipe?