Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 month ago

Which do you watch for local news more ABC, NBC, CBS or FOX?

• Kathy
    Favorite Answer

FOX in the mornings.

I lived during America's greatest and peaceful years...1950-70. Since, I have seen America go to hell in a handbasket. Professors predict the fall of America in 2026 or before. I predict the total collapse will be much sooner. Enjoy the Barry McGuire song, Eve of Destruction.

None when I don't have too. PBS all the way

Every channel. 

None, I'm Canadian. American news doesn't usually do local Canadian news stories. But from what I've seen from FOX it would be the very last place I would get news from unless I want to hear the Trump cheerleading propaganda fake news.

If you watch fox, you're an idiot

None they are all full of crap. 

• garry

you sound like your a survey company , are you ???

• Adam

I watch Google News

"Local news" as in traffic fatalities, knifings, muggings, robberies?  I don't need much of that and just check the local newspaper online in the morning.  And after the slanted, censored election year coverage - will be watching less national network news as well.

• Mier

NBC or CBS if it’s local stuff.