Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

How come the US life expectancy are lower than the other first world countries?

Update:

Even though America is the richest greatest country, in 2019 it rank at 38 of the top countries by life expectancy.

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

yall got no healthcare for your people. your healthcare system is literally worse than some third world countires esp in terms of affordability. I dont know how you all are still kicking while your rich work you all to death. :( i hope things can change in your country soon so you can live happier healthelier lives, you deserve better

• 3 weeks ago

OUR DIET THAT WE EAT

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The US right wing is the only first world entity that doesn't consider health care a human right. As we speak, they are trying to repeal the ACA w/o replace which will eliminate health insurance for millions of people in the middle of a pandemic. The US righties are politically selfish. As long as they have theirs, screw the rest. That is, until THEY are the one saddled w/ a health condition they can't afford.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

corporations kill

People, such as Pig Pharma, etc, and this is corporate America 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What people just have not caught up with yet is that America is 60 years out of date. In 1960 America really was the biggest and richest and greatest country in the world but you go from 1960 to 2020 and that's 60 years. You may remember how new that Honda was when you bought it in 1985 and it really was as shiny and new as you recall but now it's 35 years old and no longer a new car. You may remember how young you looked when you were 20 in 1985 too; however, now you're 55 years old and you do NOT look the same as you did at 20. "I'm ready for my close-up now, Mister DeMille". America's living in a self-delusion like the movie "Sunset Boulevard". The 80 year old people are vividly remembering being young and tight and strong in the Seventies. America has let in a lot of foreigners since 1960 and some of the illegals were actually better than some that were let in legally. The Washington Sniper Mohammed Somebody of Ohio was a legal immigrant. A lot of America's Best have died off. There's a whole crack head behind every crack addiction and a meth head behind every meth addiction. Standards have slipped and, in some cases, fallen. Everybody starts every sentence with the oft repeated litany, "I know America's the greatest country in the world but . . ." it ain't necessarily so. Your US passport won't get you in anywhere today. GW outsourced all the jobs and industry long ago. It's Rusty.

• 4 weeks ago

Because in the U.S. the employee is always under the gun to produce, they are always stressed out.  That does not happen in other countries.

• 4 weeks ago

Uh, drugs and fast food are big factors.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You forget to take your daily Anxiety pills? People are living much longer than ever, its not the end of the world, take a chill pill, we are just going thru phases, you should be glad that you weren't around during world war II, you would have been in a mental hospital.  I can tell you are young and spoiled rotten

• 4 weeks ago

well when ya think liberals used to block research into race specific health issues.

AKA: that african americans suffer from hyper tension disorders more than other races.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

this is a FREE country, so you are free to do any stupid thing you want to !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.