Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 4 weeks ago

My bestfriend is throwing her 30th birthday at a hall with 150 people in pa ?

It is still legal capacity as far as now. The party is next weekend. Is it safe to attend with Covid and is there a possibility of it shutting down 

I cannot understand why you are asking a question that YOU already know the answer to. mo. Rkl.

no and she is an idiot

Around here, restrictions vary by county. I would consider the event unsafe. I wouldn't go. Trump has this "herd immunity" idea where when enough get infected, the virus loses hosts because of antibodies that may or may not lose efficacy over time. If you want to be one of the herd that sacrifices their health, then go. If you do go, get tested right away. Early detection/treatment seems to be reducing the severity of those infected.

That is what is called a superspreader event. Trump would be proud that people are still infecting each other so much. 

Seriously, the chances are that somebody there is infected and will spread it around to a lot more people. Over 80,000 people a day are infected in the US. Your friend's party will make it 80,150. 

• Ludwig

Yes, it is safe to go to your friends birthday with Covid.   You already have it, so what could be the danger? You cannot have it twice at the same time!