Have you ever been injured😏?

But I don't know where it came from

I mean, but YOU don't know where it came from

Favorite Answer

Sure, I got scratches on my arms, but I don't remember where to get them

• wizard

yes ,1, in the motor accident ,2,in the passage accident  . so much  injury  for my body .

There are wounds on the soles of my feet and I don't know where they came from

the left side of my brain is scarred-damage to left temporal lobe which cause me to have seizures but drs could never tell me what caused the brain damage

No.

Not where I don't know the cause. A lot where I know the cause.

On a few accounts 

Yeah I have i have this scar on the side of my wrist and its been there for years. I still have no idea how I got it or where it came from.

I have experienced, when I wake up I find bruises on my legs and scratches on my hands and shoulders. I don't know where it came from

I can't say I have been injured and not knowing how and when. 

• I never know where most of my bruises come from, but that is the extent of it.

• ?

I have a scar below my left nostril. Had it since I could remember. Have no idea how it got there. My mom said it was because I ran into a glass table when I was like, 2 or something. I'm 36 and it's still really deep and noticeable.