Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

What’s it like to use a fleshlight?

No idea, I have a real woman

• Jesus

The sexual toys if the man is not demanding it provides him pleasure, in the personal I prefer a real vagina because I feel better the friction.          

Feels like fake pooseh

Well , there is nothing to beat a good hand job,especially if you can edge ...

• ron h

Patricia claims to know what it's like to own and use a dik.  I guess "Patricia" could be his tranny name. 

Having sex with a real women is a whole lot better. The Fleshlights are not bad sex/masturbation toys, don't get me wrong, but once you are done using them, you have to clean it out to flush out your semen that is inside it.  You have to keep it a cool dry place and they do tend to have a musty odor. 

On a scale of 1 to 10...

Real woman: 10

FleshLight: 6.5ish*

*Options chosen when ordering a F/L can raise or lower that rating... it just depends on if you're satisfied with those options.

Keeping it clean and sanitized can become bothersome, especially if it is used quite often.

And as with most toys, once the newness of it wears off you may not find it as "thrilling" as it once was.

Having a partner who can interact with you is always better, but if that isn't available to you for the time being, a F/L isn't necessarily a bad option.

Better than impregnating 1,000 women.

not as good as mom

having sex with a wet donut