Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Can people who wear makeup call someone not wearing makeup ugly?

I noticed throughout the years, I always seen in cat fights or ***** sessions of girls laying into girls for their looks while wearing way less makeup than them. That’s like someone who hasn’t passed their test criticising everyone’s driving?

When they go down the route of saying I look gay, which is in turn suggesting I’m not attractive, are they in any position to do this when I’m the one who can show myself without beauty enhancement products and a Snapchat filter rendering me further unrecognisable from my online pics? 

Anybody can call anybody ugly so I guess the answer has to be "Yes."

Now ask the question of whether it is smart and/or polite to do so.  (Hint:  THAT answer is "No.")

If you're seeing literal fights over this you need to surround yourself with a better class of person. 

Never. I have known women who were born naturally beautiful, who didn't 'need' makeup. Anyone calling these woman 'ugly' know this and are just showing their jealousy. Talk to God - it was a 'gift' HE gave these women - they did nothing to have it!