david
david asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why is rump in favor of heard immunity. We now have heard immunity to bubonic plague, but it cost us 1/3 of Europe and about 1/2 of the ?

Americas. Heard immunity works by letting those who get sick live or die. What 1/3 to 1/2 of rump's family would he choose to let die? I thought conservatives hated the Idea of death panels. Vote pro life. Vote Biden/Harris.

I'm That Mexican- It's 4x higher than the flu, and so does just about everything else. By your logic, the cuckroach argument against undocumented aliens from south of Texas should go away. Also, I've been a HC professional for 30 years as well, but a liberal one. We advise against injecting bleach. 

To all of those cuckroaches who think we don't have heard immunity to the plague, *YES* we do. Heard immunity *DOESN'T* mean nobody catches it, gets symptomatic or even dies. It means a small percentage will catch it, smaller still become symptomatic and yet smaller will die. That's it. "Heard" immunity, as in the "heard will survive. The plague is still all around. Squirrels carry plague. 

We do NOT have herd immunity to bubonic plague. LOL! 

Also, covid is nowhere near as dangerous as the Black Plague. Oh, oh, I know. That's RACIST. Whatever. 

In fact, I doubt covid is even as dangerous as the flu. 

Also, when did the Americas get the bubonic plague? I'm not saying it definitely didn't happen but I've never heard of it. 

No clue because there is growing evidence to support that people who have had Covid 19 can get it again.

I find it hard to believe you've been a health care professional for 30 years and can't spell HERD immunity and don't know that Bubonic plague is a bacteria and there is no herd immunity.

2 to 3 million Americans would die before herd immunity kicked in.  And that assumes long term immunity which may not be the case. Trump and the people who believe his crap are idiots.

We dont have heard immunity from the bubonic plague; clearly you don't know what that means

There's no such thing as immunity from bacterial infections

The plague has started showing up in the homeless population of California

This virus has a low mortality rate. And the groups is does affect are the elderly & the medically compromised.

Source(s): Healthcare Professional 30years

Trump is in favor of anything that makes his massive failure look like an intentional strategy.  Desperately so.

He´s also in favor of vaccines which is coming out soon.

• Dze

more people are gonna die from complicaions of undiagnosed illnesses because of covid hype than from covid .. thats reality ...