Hector
Lv 4
Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Would you be excited about Randy Orton dropping the belt to Bill Goldberg?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I would be "Excited" if Loser Orton, I'm sorry Randy Orton drop the Belt To Hornswoggle.

Randy Orton sucks 

Source(s): Randy sucks more than WWE
  • 1 month ago

No, not at all.

• 1 month ago

And he is right back where he left off, challenging for the Universal Championship.

“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt defeated Braun Strowman in the main event of SummerSlam, ending a title defense that began at WrestleMania. Strowman had won the belt from Bill Goldberg, stepping into the spot that originally belonged to Reigns, who opted out of WWE shows due to newborn twins at home and uncertainty surrounding the pandemic. There is now far more certainty in WWE, which operates almost exclusively out of the Amway Center in Orlando — now christened the ThunderDome — with COVID-19 testing, enforced mask-wearing and social distancing practices. So Reigns is back, much to the delight of fans and television executives at Fox, and business has once again picked up for WWE.

• 1 month ago

Drop it to Fiend

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

seriously? The two move wrestler? Spear and whatever else Bill does? he cant wrestle at all. 

• 1 month ago

No Goldberg is the over the hill. There needs to be a new young champion.

• If you could bring Bill Goldberg from 1999 and have him wrestle 2010 Randy Orton? Yes. If it's 2020 Bill Goldberg vs. 2020 Randy Orton? No. Moreover, why would I want another Part Time Wrestler to win another World Title. Bill Goldberg would be excited because he would get a six figure pay day for a few minutes work.

• 1 month ago

Not even a little bit.

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Depends on who Goldberg drops it too. If it leads to Goldberg V Roman, Cena or Styles I'd be happy, if it leads to Brock I'd rather not. Got no interest in seeing another edge v Orton match especially for the title, for me Drew V Edge would have made the better match

• 1 month ago

No, Goldberg needs to retire, I hope Orton holds the belt until wrestlemania.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.