Always feeling tired?

I am 19 years old and I have been feeling unbearably tired for the past 4 years, so much so that I feel like I have 100 pound weights tied to each one of my legs everywhere I go, so I barely have the energy to do anything in my day to day life. I sleep good every evening and get at least 8 and a half hours of sleep in the evenings. With my sleep schedule I also have tried less sleep to see if I was sleeping too much, but it just ended up making me feel worse. I tried doing a ton of cardio and eating healthy, but it made no difference. I also had blood tests done and everything is within normal range. Has anyone went through the same thing? And if so what was your diagnosis? Please I really need some help on what it could be so I can get it treated. It’s become so bad lately that it’s been making me feel extremely nautious and sick. 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get yourself checked for tick borne diseases including Lyme. Presumably your doctor has already checked, Liver, Kidneys, Thyroid, and Diabetes? CFS? Anemia? - Try adding steamed spinach to your diet anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.