Always feeling tired?

I am 19 years old and I have been feeling unbearably tired for the past 4 years, so much so that I feel like I have 100 pound weights tied to each one of my legs everywhere I go, so I barely have the energy to do anything in my day to day life. I sleep good every evening and get at least 8 and a half hours of sleep in the evenings. With my sleep schedule I also have tried less sleep to see if I was sleeping too much, but it just ended up making me feel worse. I tried doing a ton of cardio and eating healthy, but it made no difference. I also had blood tests done and everything is within normal range. Has anyone went through the same thing? And if so what was your diagnosis? Please I really need some help on what it could be so I can get it treated. It’s become so bad lately that it’s been making me feel extremely nautious and sick. 

Get yourself checked for tick borne diseases including Lyme. Presumably your doctor has already checked, Liver, Kidneys, Thyroid, and Diabetes? CFS? Anemia? - Try adding steamed spinach to your diet anyway.