Am I being scammed?

So I’m trying to apply for unsecured loans with no credit, I applied on a couple of websites and the past couple days I’ve been on the phone with someone from a loan company online.. Online it says that they don’t give loans to people in my state (Maryland) so on the phone the guy says that he’s not the one giving the loan to me but I’m approved with someone else... he told me once he deposits the money into my account which is not mine I need to send it back to him by going to the store and sending it back through a wire.. is it okay for me to just take the money and not send it back? I need the money and I don’t know if I should send it to them or to just keep what they send me... 

Please drop some people that offer unsecured loans for no credit history people like myself

It is a scam.  It is not okay to take the money because it is not his or yours.  He's not just scamming you.  He's also scamming someone else by sending you their money for you to send to him so he doesn't kept caught sending it to himself.  By doing it this way, it will look like you scammed the owner of the money, so you'll be the one who gets in trouble instead of him.

And also you lose the money because the deposit gets reversed but the wire transfer is permanent and can't be reversed.

• DON W

You are definitely being scammed.  If you continue talking to these people, you will get deeper and deeper into trouble.  They have no money to give you, despite what they say.  Forget about trying to trick them.

This sound like a classic scam that will leave you owing your bank the money. Why would you need to send any money back to them> That is not the way it works.. Contact local financial institutions and see if you can get a "signature" loan or a credit card. You will need to prove stable income for both.

Idiot. You are not getting a loan with no credit. Geez.

100% Scam.

Once you send him the wire, he will reverse the deposit; leaving your account negative.

If you do not send it back to him, he will reverse the deposit.

Either way; no money for you.

Here is the entire list of lenders who will loan unsecured money to people with no credit:

1)  No one;

2)  No one; and,

3)  No one.

• Tavy

WOW, money laundering, avoid,there is no money.