Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Why do people want to see Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley so much? ?

All Bobby Lashley does is bend over and spank his a ss. Who cares about him. He is not in Brock Lesnar's league. Brock Lesnar ended The Undertaker's undefeated wrestlemania streak. He also destroyed Roman Reigns at wrestlemania and sent him packing to smackdown, the b show. Simply put, bend over Bobby does not stand even a small chance,in a match against Brock Lesnar. 

Oh yeah,,, even i would love to see this match. Both are famous for their past career. Both are good wrestler and people like them a lot.

• adam

because of their backgrounds. Both have high school and college wrestling. Boby wrestled in the army too. Both have Mixed martial arts background as well. Done well they could deliver a great match. I would rather see them in the octagon instead . A real fight. 

The disrespect for a man as great as Bobby Lashley is appalling. Bobby Lashley has a military background, where he also competed in amateur wrestling and won a gold and silver medal. Likewise, Brock Lesnar won the 2000 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I heavyweight wrestling championship in college. As any wrestling fan knows, Brock Lesnar dabbled in mixed martial arts and competed in the UFC, where he became the heavyweight champion, earned 5 wins, and suffered 3 losses. Although Bobby Lashley never competed in the UFC or won a championship, Bobby Lashley still enjoyed a successful 8-year MMA career, where he achieved 15 wins and suffered only 2 losses across various promotions. In the professional wrestling world, both men are of similar size with similar moves. Both are physical powerhouses that can perform practically any power move, but can also switch to a more technical style and perform various submissions and suplexes based on their amateur wrestling backgrounds. However, Brock Lesnar nowadays only prefers to do the same suplex repeatedly. To put on a five-star match, Lesnar would have to wrestle similar to how he did in the Ruthless Aggression era with Lashley. If booked correctly with the right advertising, promos, emphasis on their similarities, and so forth, Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley could have been a sheer classic. However, WWE staff decided to have Roman Reigns face Brock Lesnar and paired Lashley with Lio Rush at the time, which, in my opinion, ruined his chances and his push.

• Adam

I'd rather not. I dont find Lashley entertaining. I'm kind of with you on this. There are a lot more guys who i think you'd get a better match with Brock. I'd love to see Brock V Joe done right, Brock V this version of Roman. There's a lot more you could do with Brock thats actually entertaining than this.

• Both Men were Top High School Wrestlers, Top College Wrestlers and have been Mixed Martial Arts Fighters for 2 of the largest Mixed Martial Arts Promotions on the planet. Of course since Brock Lesnar's WWE Contract expired weeks ago and we have no idea if he and WWE will come to terms on a new Contract, it is kind of a moot point is it not? Since WWE isn't doing as many shows, make money at the live gate, they may not be willing to pay Brock as much as they have paid him in the past.

I'd rather see Brock Lesnar face Kevin Owens

cause they're both too huge strong guys.

Not sure but  maybe because they are both big and wide and strong. i would want brock lesnar to win. 

• I'll be honest with you, I don't really want to see them in a scripted wrestling match. Since we already know the winner is decided in advance. So it's not really genuine. I would love to see them in a legit MMA fight though. That would be more exciting, since we would get a legitimate winner.