If your license expires can you renew it easy?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

depends on your state and what they are doing right now.. In texas.. ONLY if yo can do it by mail.. ALL DMV OFFICES are closed until after the CV 19 Panic is over.. OR you can do it on the computer if allowed.. Its a SIGNED DEAL BY THE GOVERNOR.. Your Texas License, registration renewals etc. are all ON HOLD UNTIL HE OPENS the DMV OFFICES AGAIN.,

• 4 weeks ago

Sure.

Just go to the DMV - you may want to call it ahead of time just in case due to Covid.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In most States YES!

• garry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

depends how long its been out of registration , 28 days past renewal is the limit after that you have to sit the test again .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Irrelevant, since I don't let ANY of my licenses expire.

• 4 weeks ago

Do you mean EARLY?  The answer is usually yes.  Call your DMV and ask them. 

• 1 month ago

Sometimes, not always.  For example, in California, you can usually renew online or by phone, but you have to go in person at least once every 15 years.

• 1 month ago

In my state, yes.  PA always sends out applications for new in plenty of time.

• May
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes.  If My license expires I can renew it easily.

Why are you asking about my license?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And we would know the licensing laws wherever-the-hell you live because?    You need a little more time online seeking knowledge instead of playing games and fantasy......develop thinking skills - they are survival skills.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.