Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why are trump supporters aggressive if you do not want to vote for him in 2020?

I voted in 2016, but changed my mind about him in 2020, I feel like I gave him a shot, and now that i know what its been like 4 years with this candidate, I politely would like to not vote for him and back Biden instead

why do trump supporters hate that others do not want to vote for him. I feel like they will give their own life for him,,,and defend him so aggressively,,its crazy!   I voted republican each year but this year I just can't.. 

Sincerely a republican

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dear Archer,

I'm a registered republican and I'm intelligent to know to vote for the best

interest of my country and not be critized if i don't think like you. So speaking about not being intelligent...is someone like you who thinks I need to think and vote like you. that's called  ignorance.... "Thinking your opinion is the superior one means you are not smart but ignorant." And democrats didn't feed me anything i experienced the aggression first hand, and experienced it again with your comment...so my point is correct. 

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You seem not to actually look at what has been said and done and simply bought what the Dems sold you. That doesn't say much about your intelligence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.