Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why are trump supporters aggressive if you do not want to vote for him in 2020?

I voted in 2016, but changed my mind about him in 2020, I feel like I gave him a shot, and now that i know what its been like 4 years with this candidate, I politely would like to not vote for him and back Biden instead

why do trump supporters hate that others do not want to vote for him. I feel like they will give their own life for him,,,and defend him so aggressively,,its crazy!   I voted republican each year but this year I just can't.. 

Sincerely a republican

Dear Archer,

I'm a registered republican and I'm intelligent to know to vote for the best

interest of my country and not be critized if i don't think like you. So speaking about not being intelligent...is someone like you who thinks I need to think and vote like you. that's called  ignorance.... "Thinking your opinion is the superior one means you are not smart but ignorant." And democrats didn't feed me anything i experienced the aggression first hand, and experienced it again with your comment...so my point is correct. 

• Archer

You seem not to actually look at what has been said and done and simply bought what the Dems sold you. That doesn't say much about your intelligence.