can my boss legally sack me if I sleep with her husband out of spite?

her husband has already told me likes me.

Of course, and it would make good sense to sack a piece of dirt like you.  Good sense to divorce the scum of a husband she has too.  Then you two could be together.  You deserve each other.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it still make a sound?

You will be sacked, but the reason given will be something unrelated. 

You can be legally fired for FAR LESS. In fact, they don't even need to say why you are fired.

• Judith

In the US an employee can be fired for any reason unless it is protected by law.  The law protects against discrimination based upon gender, race, religion and age.  And in some states sexual orientation.

Trolls, like you, don't have jobs anyway.

I have read your other questions and you don't seem to know if you are married, have a boy friend or really single.

Trolls have a hard time keeping their FAKE questions on order

• xyzzy

Of course she can fire you. You don't even have to sleep with him. She can fire you just because he likes you. There does not have to be a reason for you to be fired,

• A.J.

In what country? Your employer can sack you without cause at all in 49 US States.

• She can fire you for any reason based on your actions or inactions