Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Girls, what is the reason for wearing tight pants that show off your butt the vast majority of the time?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because that's all there is in the store. We wear whats available. Its either that or joggers and look like a homeless person.

• Because we can!

• 1 month ago

Because it causes trouble if we go out with no pants at all

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They look tight but don’t feel tight with the stretch material in them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Uhh, what makes you think "girls" need to explain their clothing choices to anyone?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because #1 they r comfortable #2 to show off #3 bcs it looks good

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They wear them either for comfort -- they are stretchy and fit quite comfortably -- or to show off their bodies, or both.

If a woman's clothes show off her body, you may be sure that she wants it that way.  Isn't that obvious?  That doesn't mean she wants to sleep with any guy who comes along.  She's hoping to look good for the man she already has, or she's hoping to attract a man who also attracts HER. That's not going to be every man on the planet.

• 1 month ago

I do wear them for 2 reasons, yes, they show off my best features but also, more importantly, they're comfy as hell. I don't know, it might be the lack of floppy or it could be more physiological in that the slight compression can encourage blood flow (Think compression shirts and shorts on men)  but they feel good.

• kristy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They look tight but don’t feel tight with the stretch material in them. 

• 1 month ago

"Show off"?

Is that the answer you got from interviewing young women who actually wear tight pants?

'Yes, I wear tight pants to show off my butts,'

Did they say that?

It may feel like a show-off to you, but you may be closer to the truth of the world if you change the way you look at things.

Because there are people in the world who find snug-fitting pants more comfortable than blubbery pants.

Even if the motivation is to flaunt their butts or not, the reason for wearing tight pants is because it's comfortable for them.

Where they find that comfort varies from person to person, though.

In any case, it can't be wise to ask "why" about this, can it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.