Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 month ago

home daycare punishments?

My child is attending home daycare which is almost $1500 per month. They use punishments for kids such as not providing lunch and leaving a child hungry or putting a child in a locker cubby for time out. I brought up the issue with a teacher who does that and a provider. Instead of excuses they said that it is a good punishment approach but they won't do it in the future. Yesterday I learned from a new teacher that they continue doing this to kids. Would you report them somewhere. Please, no jokes, I am very stressed. Thanks

Nobody could possibly believe this story. Why wouldn't a parent remove their child from this environment without polling the internet?  Try relieving your stress by making a report to Child Protective Services in your area.

• Etta

I would report them and remove your child from that daycare - what happens if a child has some health problem where they cant be without food, that is all mental torture