Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Hey dems, how does it make you feel that I'm spreading coronavirus by having mail sent to me from Northern Lebanon ?

Boy, it feels good to DISOBEY!

Ps, I licked it too

• Mike

So you think it spreads through mail - wow.  The education in your country (you sound American) is truly appalling.

Great....I sure hope you feel that way when someone you love dies of it.  Both my wife and I have worked in nursing overt the years, and we both know nurses and patients who have died of Corona, drowning in their own lungs.  Enjoy being a jerk, child.  Eventually, you may live to grow up and see how stupid you were.  

It's all a hoax so lick away. Isn't that the current messaging from the right wing Christians or was that always the messaging?

Great plan. Mostly because I don't see how you getting mail spreads the virus... I mean if you're going to do this, stick with the getting mail at home plan!

• ?

Dear lord youre dumb

Well you are a childish idiot. Enjoy. Life will crush you.

BOY U ARE AN IDIOT.

Covid-19 is spread through the air, not on mail. The virus couldn't survive a trip of several days on a piece of paper.  However, thanks for letting everyone know how little you care about the health of others.