Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Is Nia Jax a bad role model for young girls? ?

I mean, in her wrestlemania 34 rivalry with Alexa Bliss, the rivalry was about Nia Jax being fat. Alexa Bliss would call Nia Jax a fatty. But Nia Jax would say she's happy about being fat, and she wants all girls everywhere not to be ashamed of their body, regardless of how fat they are. Is this the message that we are supposed to tell people? That they can eat all the cheeseburgers they want, even to the point of having a heart attack, because being fat is ok? I think Nia Jax is very disgusting, and I also think Nia Jax is a bad role model, not only for little girls, but for people in general. 

• Hector

I like her big assa and I want to climb it someday 

• Adam

She's a superb role model. She shows you can get to the top in an industry dominated by stick thin models. She shows if you make the most of your body type you can achieve. Full credit to what she's managed to accomplish.  

That isn't what she said and you know that.

Hell no she is not