what do slugs taste like?

I really want to know, I won't actually do it, I just want to know so please tell me. 

Favorite Answer

Kinda like a rotten potato, I heard.

I don't know but I bet they are better with salt.

The Pacific banana slug is the second-largest species of terrestrial slug in the world, growing up to 25 centimetres (9.8 in) long, and weights of 115 grams (4.1 ounces). (The largest slug species is Limax cinereoniger of Europe, which can reach 30 centimetres (12 in) in length.) Banana slugs have an average lifespan of 1–7 years.

• Olive

Well by eating one only way your gonna find out, cause I sure wouldnt

• Goerge

How do you know what any food you have eaten tastes like. Sure. after 30 years behind a line and other parts of a commercial kitchen I could offer you an approximation. but that's all it would ever be and for me to allow cowardice or another preconception to color that hypothetical "taste" would be an insult to my profession.

• Orla

You should ask Melania.

• Mark

I've never eaten one, but I imagine they taste like snails, except without the shells.