Iphone 7 battery ?

Can I change my iPhone 7 battery for one with a higher capacity? If yes can someone recommend the capacity I should buy?

No, you cannot. It is not recommended and possesses a very high risk

I have no idea at all

Don't try 3rd party batteries, out of everything thats the last thing you'd want to get 3rd party. Best bet would be a charging case (they're cheap enough for the 7 now) or powerbank charger. Third party batteries can be quite dangerous and unpredictable, in addition they probably won't last the greatest amount of time. 

Genuine Apple batteries offer the highest genuine charge capacity. 

If you want more, then either fit a battery case which contains a supplemental battery, or just carry a portable power bank so that you always have a top-up available. Even the low capacity lightweight power banks will usually give you a few extra hours and they have the advantage of not being heavy and bulky.

Buy only genuine Apple-branded batteries       

and accept the capacity that is available.     

A lot of the "high capacity" batteries you find on Amazon and eBay are fake.