Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What do women think of Donald Trump's sons? Are women attracted to his sons even though they are psychopath?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

with that bank account, any woman is on the menu. if a woman says otherwise, they are telling a fib. if you believe them, you are an idiot

• 1 month ago

I'd do Ivanka. But only if she wore a gag.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not really attracted to crazy men, but a lot of women are. I would agree that the older two sons have lots of psychological problems but "psychopath" isn't so obvious, like it is with the father. Maybe sociopath? 

As for the younger son, he's way too young for me, so I've never considered him, other than he acts autistic. I think Melania has tried her best to shield him from his father as much as possible. 

• 1 month ago

they like to hunt big game and i don't like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ew no. I’d rather date Ed Gein and he wore people’s skin.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They can't help who they are. I've never heard much about Eric, and I don't find him attractive. Don Jr. is not bad looking, but I've heard he's a real cheapo, despite his money. I heard it was the reason for his marriage with 5 kids breaking up. 

They really could have turned out much worse, considering who their parents are. Ivanka too. 

• 1 month ago

If their related to that gross man, it's likely they too are gross and disgusting like their dad and I wouldn't want to waste my time thinking about them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both his sons are ugly. Physically. And stupid. I suppose the money is attractive to some.

Ivanka is the one who's hot.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

and ivanka is a tramp.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Donald Trump's sons are better than Biden's son Hunter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.